At Comptrol, our pre-engineered ball nut assemblies and end support options give you the opportunity to select from a wide variety of standard products to configure the right ball screw assembly needed to meet your specific design and application requirements.
Engineering and Manufacturing Services
We also have the in-house engineering and manufacturing services available in order to meet your design requirements for non-standard ball screw / nut assemblies, ball screw support ends, and end machining.
- Rolled, Precision Rolled, or Ground Ballscrews
- Inch Series
- Diameters from 0.187” to 4.000”
- Leads from 0.050” to 2.000”
- Rolled screw accuracy to +/-0.004”/ft
- Ground screw accuracy to +/-0.0005”/ft
- Metric Series Ball Screws
- Diameters from 4mm to 80mm
- Leads from 1mm to 50mm
- Rolled screw accuracy to +/-23 microns/ 300mm
- Ground screw accuracy to +/-12 microns/300mm
- Single or Preloaded Ballnuts available in Base, Flange, Cut-off Flange, or Trunnion mounting configurations
- End mounting bearing supports available in base, flange, and cut-off flange mounting configuration for simple, fixed, or rigid end support.
- Custom end machining, ballnuts, and end supports
- Reverse engineered assemblies to OEM or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Inventory Management for replacement and production assemblies
- Repair services
Assemblies for smaller or larger diameters and precision ball screw components are also available and are custom-made to your specifications in-house.
Ball Screw Repair Services
In addition to our custom engineered and manufactured ball screw assembly services, we are also able to provide full ball screw repair services. This includes reverse engineering of old or obsolete ball screw support ends and the complete ball screw assembly.
With our custom CNC machining and production services, we are able to provide the precision ball screw components our customers require. To discuss your order, get in touch with us today at 216-587-5200.