Our pre-engineered ballnut assemblies and end supports let you select from a wide variety of standard products to configure the ballscrew assembly to meet your specific design and application requirements.
We also have the in-house engineering and manufacturing capability to meet your design requirement non-standard ballnut assemblies, end supports, and end machining.
- Rolled, Precision Rolled, or Ground Ballscrews
- Inch Series
- Diameters from 0.187” to 4.000”
- Leads from 0.050” to 2.000”
- Rolled screw accuracy to +/-0.004”/ft
- Ground screw accuracy to +/-0.0005”/ft
- Metric Series Ball Screws
- Diameters from 4mm to 80mm
- Leads from 1mm to 50mm
- Rolled screw accuracy to +/-23 microns/ 300mm
- Ground screw accuracy to +/-12 microns/300mm
- Single or Preloaded Ballnuts available in Base, Flange, Cut-off Flange, or Trunnion mounting configurations
- End mounting bearing supports available in base, flange, and cut-off flange mounting configuration for simple, fixed, or rigid end support.
- Custom end machining, ballnuts, and end supports
- Reverse engineered assemblies to OEM or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Inventory Management for replacement and production assemblies
- Repair services
Assemblies for smaller or larger diameter inch, metric, and precision ground ballscrews are also available.